Thanks to the members that filled out the survey! We truly appreciate your taking the time to provide feedback. We had 65 respondents out of 211 members to which the survey was sent. Below find a synopsis of what we feel are some of the key take-aways. We’ll continue to review, analyze and look for opportunities to implement changes as appropriate. For a more complete dashboard of the results please click on the links below.
- Demographics: About 63% of the membership are over 60. Only about 8% are under 50! (Note SFAS is attempting to reach out to a younger crowd via our Facebook site: SFAS FB)
- Sys-hops and group attendance (i.e., social listening) at events are a couple of the most-requested items.
- 65% of members are willing to have other members over for listening sessions.
- There seems to be high interest in the jazz, classical and rock and pop music genres.
- More than 50% of members went to only one or two SFAS events over a two-year period, but there weren’t widespread complaints about our programs.
To review the dashboards in their entirety, click on the links below: